1. General Principles / Definitions:
a) Profile / personal information:
Information provided by you during registration for service such as information about your personal identity, gender, marital status, age, address, likes and dislikes etc. Banking information for payments against services asked and any information related to your income. In case of any information which is publicly available and information which is available in the public domain through various social networking sites or other sources will not be considered as private / confidential information. Disclosure of any type of information / data which is personal information according to you will be at your own risk;
b) WARM WISHES is not responsible for misuse of any information by a third party; or personal information which is already in the public domain or which is accessible to public without your prior permission.
Information about your navigation / history / log using our services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you download shall be recorded;
Log information includes your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request;
This information means history related to e commerce and not bank details;
Communication between you and other person using our services which includes emails, chat room, blog, discussion, instant messaging, fax mail, membership mailing list shall be recorded;
g) User IDs:
Your username, password, email addresses;
h) Stored information:
Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as images;
i) Personal information is only collected from you to conduct our e commerce business and enable to provide and serve our services;
j) All data will be saved on the servers provided to WARM WISHES till it possesses its own server;
l) Prior intimation will be given before using any personal information;
2. Right to Collect:
1. Profile and Account Information:
a) Information such as identity details, contact details, banking details and account history to provide better service;
b) Such information will be used for promotional offers and schemes;
c) Your given information shall be used to compile statistical reports and demographical profiles for business and marketing activities;
d) You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself such as name, address, age, gender, contact number, banking details etc. whenever prompt by WARM WISHES;
e) If you provide any information that is untrue, incomplete, inaccurate, misrepresented and on such suspect and grounds that such information provided by you is untrue, incomplete, inaccurate, misrepresented WARM WISHES has full right to terminate, block your access to the website and shall cancel this user agreement as well as your membership.
2. Service Usage and Transactional Information:
a) To verify and administer the service charges payable by you;
b) For customization of our services for you;
c) To comply with any statutory or regulatory requirements;
d) For our own internal business purposes which will be disclose and share with certain people or with people who are authorized;
3. Correspondence and Personal Identifiers:
a) To comply our obligation under any law;
4. Personal information collected from you which may be used in an aggregated manner ensuring in which you are not indentified will be property of WARM WISHES.
5. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you or any of your legal heirs or person/s representing you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties.
6. “Cookies” are use by portal companies to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and our services. On clicking or accepting or allowing the cookie on your computer we can provide you with more customize information when you return to our website.
7. You allow and agree that in interest of improving personalization and service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your personal information with our affiliates such as an entity, if any, which may be our subsidiary or holding company or an entity which controls, is controlled by them or by us.
3. General Exceptions:
If under any obligation or any requirement to intercept, disclose, monitor and / or store your personal information by law, to conduct our business, to secure our systems or to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner prescribe by law which also may take place without your knowledge. In this above case, we will not be liable for any damages to you or to any third party arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. All your personal information which also includes filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or to prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material and content; will be monitored by service provider/s or third party to ensure and watch compliance and non-compliance of terms of service as well as to ensure the security and integrity of our services. We may procure an element of the services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your personal information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party (Server providers).